Winter is here but with RaceRoom it’s getting hot again! Together with DTM we’re hosting the DTM Experience Winter Cup 2015/2016 and all motorsport fans are invited to participate.
- All users of RaceRoom Racing Experience can participate in the DTM Winter Cup.
- All DTM 2015 Cars and Tracks will be made available exclusively for the online championship to all participants for free.
- The championship consist 6 Time Attack Challenges that take place in a weekly change. Only the 4 best results will contribute to the championship ranking.
- For the first time the winner will be determined in a final round of multiplayer races, to which the Top 96 drivers from the Time Attack Challenges qualify.
- These 96 qualified drivers will be split and entered into 4 groups with 24 participants who will race against each other.
- The fastest 12 drivers from each multiplayer race qualify for the next round.
- In the subsequent semi-final races and in the final multiplayer race, the winner of the DTM Winter Cups will be determined.
|1||Red Bull Ring||17.12.-23.12.2015|
Points Scoring during Time Attack Challenges:
- Points in Time Attacks will be awarded on the basis of the fastest overall lap time achieved
- Every participant receives a score and appears in the Time Attack competition ranking
- No distinction is made between Novice, Amateur and Novice.
- The decisive factor is only the best lap time of each driver and not its relative position.
- Entscheidend ist nur die beste Rundenzeit eines jeden Fahrers, nicht seine relative Platzierung.
|SPLIT TIME||LAPTIME HOCKENHEIM||POINTS|
|VF1 04.02.2016||VF1:VF3 13.02.2016||
Further information and the link to the competition page in RaceRoom Racing Experience will be published soon.