Winter is here but with RaceRoom it’s getting hot again! Together with DTM we’re hosting the DTM Experience Winter Cup 2015/2016 and all motorsport fans are invited to participate.
The first race starts already this week on Thursday the 17th of December 2015. How you can participate and what prizes are possible to win you can read below.
- The DTM Experience Winter Cup 2015/2016 is available for free for all users of the free-2 -play racing game simulation RaceRoom Racing Experience.
- All DTM cars and tracks of the Season 2015 will be made available exclusively for the online championship to all participants for free.
Installation of RaceRoom Racing Experience (for new player):
- RaceRoom Racing Experience is a product available through Steam, the online digital distribution service. If you are currently not a registered user of Steam, you can go here to learn more about, and install Steam.
- After installing Steam, navigate to the RaceRoom Racing Experience store page
- Click “Play Game” to install RaceRoom Racing Experience and to add it to your Steam library. Afterwards you can register you free account on RaceRoom Racing Experience. Go here to register.
Now simply select the “DTM Experience Winter Cup 2015/2016 Competition” at the DTM Competition page.
- The podium winners (position 1-3) of the final Multiplayer race will exclusively be awarded with a championship trophy at DTM season kick off 2016 in Hockenheim, Germany.
- Each of the podium winners (position 1-3) of the final Multiplayer race will also win 2 tickets (category silver with paddock access) for race at the season kickoff in Hockenheim, Germany.
Travel and potential hotel expenses must be payed be the winner. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or disbursed. The tickets will be sent to the winners via mail within 10 workdays after the final race. The award ceremony will take place in Hockenheim, Germany, on the weekend of 6.-8. May 2016. The winner will receive detailed information about the event via mail latest 2 weeks before the 6. May 2016.
Among all participants we raffle:
- 10 x 10 EURO vouchers for the RR Online Shop (minimum order € 40, -)
- 10 x 1000 vRP vouchers for RaceRoom Racing Experience
The winners of the raffle will be determined within 7 business days after the final race on 21th of February 2016 and will receive their prizes subsequently via email.
Schedule and scoring system
- The championship consist 6 Time Attack Challenges that take place in a weekly change. Only the 4 best results will contribute to the championship ranking.
- For the first time the winner will be determined in a final round of multiplayer races, to which the Top 96 drivers from the Time Attack Challenges qualify.
- These 96 qualified drivers will be split and entered into 4 groups with 24 participants who will race against each other.
- The fastest 12 drivers from each multiplayer race qualify for the next round.
- In the subsequent semi-final races and in the final multiplayer race, the winner of the DTM Winter Cups will be determined.
|1||Red Bull Ring||17.12.-23.12.2015|
Points Scoring during Time Attack Challenges:
- Points in Time Attacks will be awarded on the basis of the fastest overall lap time achieved
- Every participant receives a score and appears in the Time Attack competition ranking
- No distinction is made between Novice, Amateur and Novice.
- The decisive factor is only the best lap time of each driver and not its relative position
|SPLIT TIME||LAPTIME HOCKENHEIM||POINTS|
|VF1 04.02.2016||VF1 : VF3 13.02.2016||
|VF3 06.02.2016||VF2 : VF4 14.02.2016|